Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#24: The NewPaper Wedding Planner Show 2013 - it's every girl's dream is to be a bride

5th & 6th January 2013

I'm proud to be able to take part in The Newpaper Wedding Planner Show
It's an event organized by TNP every year 
there were many wedding boutiques, hotels, restaurants, promoting all sorts of wedding packages

This year it was held at Vivo City. 

Over the weekend, I saw a lot of couples
the soft smiles...the held hands...the gleaming eyes...
a lovely atmosphere filled the mega mall
  
me and my fellow new face alumni :)

Oh wow through this experience I learnt that being a bride is a TOUGH job man!
wearing and walking the gowns are definitely not as simple and glam as they seem to be
hahaha but I guess it would all be different if you were the real bride of the day...

Nevertheless,
the gowns were all beautifully designed, lots of details, laces, ruffles, jewels, bling etc.

A wedding gown can truly make any girl feel like a princess
.
.

Sequence 1: Day Wedding Gowns



Sequence 2: ROM Dresses


                  
       


Sequence 3: Evening Gowns


Sequence 4: Day Wedding Gown 

 


Spectacular right?
The gowns, the hair, the tiaras, flowers in the hair....
hehe had the chance to be a bride for 2 days. 
probably nearly every girl's dream. lucky me. 

Some behind-the-scenes shots 

letting out the aunties in us. cheap buys for lunch @ Giant

 And finally it's time to pack up and head home to enjoy whatever is left of the weekend!!

To all the soon-to-be-married couples
I give you my best wishes, cherish each other, be tolerant, be kind, be happy
there may be some disagreements along the way
but always remember, the lil trait in that person that made you fell head over heels in the 1st place
and lastly, form a loving family together
with little cutesy babies :) 

Till next time, Love, Kylie 

Post a Comment

0 Comments